This week's tutorial video demonstrating features of Roundearth is a little different than things we've done in the past. Our goal was to quickly demonstrate (in under 10 minutes!) 3 tips that can get you using Roundearth for your nonprofit.
The three items deal with the core of all nonprofits:
- Volunteers & Donors (CiviCRM Smart Groups)
- Publish Events to Your Public Website (Drupal Views + CiviCRM Events)
- Track Donations (CiviCRM Contributions)
Even though Roundearth is still under active development and is improving almost daily, there is so much you can do to improve your nonprofit.
Watch the screencast to see our quick tips on how to use Smart Groups, Events, and Contributions:
The video is under 10 minutes and shows you:
- How to create a Smart Group in Roundearth's CiviCRM - great for segmenting emails based on demographic data or activities!
- How to create a public Drupal page that updates with your latest events automatically!
- Finally, the easy way to track your nonprofit's donations.
Some of the editing might be awkward, but we met our goal of keeping it brief. Give Roundearth a try for yourself!
Please leave a comment below!